Trader Insurance

For New and Existing Traders and Stall Holders

Market Stall Holders Insurance Information

Why do I need Public Liability Insurance?

Public liability insurance is required to cover the market stall holder/trader for accidents, personal injury or the fatality of anyone shopping at or around your stall, it also protects the stall holder/trader for any compensation claims that may have to be paid including legal costs.

As a stall holder or trader at our Markets and Events you will need to demonstrate that you have an active Public Liability Insurance Policy to the value of £5m.

Proof of liability is required, please attach to your Trader/Stall Holder Application.