With a large number of stalls selling a wide variety of quality goods, Stafford Market welcomes local shoppers and visitors into the heart of Stafford every Wednesday.
Set within a prime shopping location and overlooked by many historical buildings including the magnificent Grade 2 listed 18th century Shire Hall Gallery, Stafford Market is a great event held in the Market Square and down the High Street, offering a mix of fabulous goods to peruse and buy. Come along and join in the fun and grab a bargain.
Stalls and traders can include:-
- Fresh Meat
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Catering – Jacket Potatoes, Breakfast, Indian, Asian, Caribbean, Spanish and Fast Food
- Homemade Sweet and Savoury Treats
- Fashion Clothing, Bags, Footwear and Accessories
- Sports gear, Equipment and Supplements
- Beauty Products, Make-up and Perfume
- Household Goods and Gardening
- Music and Books
- Custom Printed Goods