Bescot Sunday Market Open Every Sunday 9am-3pm
Bescot Sunday Market has been operating for over 25 years and is widely recognised as one of the country’s most family friendly outdoor markets, with its warm and friendly welcoming atmosphere.
Free Entry and Parking to all Visitors
Situated in the grounds outside the Saddlers, aka Walsall Football Clubs Bank’s Stadium on Bescot Crescent in Walsall, Bescot Sunday Market boasts over 300 Stalls all displaying a diverse and wide range of merchandise ready for the discerning customer to buy.
Whether you are looking for a specific item or want to come along and browse through the stalls, Bescot Sunday market is guaranteed to create a fabulous fun day out for all the family.
Note Counterfeit goods have been sold on this market. The sale of counterfeit goods is illegal. With counterfeit goods becoming more like the real thing, it is very difficult to tell the difference between genuine and counterfeit goods. Anyone suspecting that goods being offered for sale are counterfeit should inform Walsall Trading Standards. https://www.wcld.co.uk/kb5/walsall/asch/service.page?id=mO8X04MEDeU
At Bescot we offer a large variety of stalls, some of which can include:
- Fresh Meat Auctions
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
- Fresh Coffee Beans
- Catering – Jacket Potatoes, Breakfast,Burgers, Chicken wraps,Chips, Indian, Asian, Carribean,
- 8XL Menswear
- Fashion Clothing, Bags, Footwear and Accessories
- Sports gear, Equipment and Supplements
- Beauty Products, Make-up and Perfume
- Household Goods, Horticultural, Garden ornaments
- Childrens Books
- Custom Printed Goods
- Plants, Shrubs and Trees
- And much more
- For any enquiies please contact Either Spencer 07875655875 or Scott 07792676746